5.2 Where you are required to register, you are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
5.3 Gymalie reserves the right to store information on your computer in the form of a cookie or similar file for purposes of modifying this website to reflect your preferences. Cookies allow us to respond to you as an individual, thus allowing us to personalize, customize and quickly process and complete your experience without having to continually request the same basic information from you. Cookies do not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data which you choose to share with us, and are not used to store any personal information such as name, address or payment information.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
5.5 We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
5.6 Disclosure of personal data. We may disclose your personal data:
- To other companies within our group.
- If we sell our business.
- To relevant and potentially beneficial (to you) agents and service providers.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary to counteract fraud, cybercrime or to protect the website, and/or the rights and/or personal safety of a person or people.
5.7 Note that relevant 3rd party services such as Google Analytics and others associated with Gymalie sites may also employ cookies for the purposes of their services.
5.8 Email newsletter. If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services. You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
5.9 You understand that your content (not including credit card information as credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks), may be transferred unencrypted and involve:
- transmissions over various networks; and
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
5.10 We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
5.11 If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to personal data which we may hold or process about you.
5.12 Further privacy issues are addressed elsewhere in this list of Terms and Conditions, under POPI (Section 15).